LANTRA 4x4 Off-Road Courses.
LANTRA Off-Road driver training and safe use of 4x4 vehicles.
Courses involve working with:
- Health & Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 1974.
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulation (MHSWR) 1999.
- Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998.
- Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998. award1
LANTRA Professional and Public courses offered:
- 4X4 Off-Road Training - Professional and Recreational.
- Safe use of 4x4s On-Road.
Know your vehicle:
When using a vehicle is it roadworthy?
- Preparation for off-road.
- Transmission type.
- Vehicle capabilities.
- Environmental protection.
- Ground reconnaissance.
- Dealing with obstacles.
- Use of equipment.
LANTRA Health & Safety in Winching and Recovery Operartions.
- You will learn how to check the equipment used.
- Hydraulic, electric and hand winches.
- Winching calculations.
- Use appropriate equipment for the job.
- Safe winching techniques.
LANTRA Trailer Towing and Handling On and Off-Road.
- Learn the safe way to use trailers.
- Optimum load points and securing of loads.
- Check serviceability of the trailer.
- Safe driving with trailers.
JCL Driver Training recommends Black Landy 4x4 Tours for green lane trips.Facebook@blacklandy4x4tours.